George Best statue

George Best statue mocked by fans
By Amy StewartBBC News NI
  • 3 hours ago
p07b0b4x.jpg
Looks like one of those Pompei volcano victims!

The statues of Eric & Ernie in The Winter Gardens in Blackpool and the one of just Eric on Morecambe seafront are brill. The one of this rag twat is shit - good!
I hate George Best, when he had his liver transplant my Uncle was in hospital waiting for a transplant himself, never got it and sadly he died. My uncle liked his Holts, don’t get me wrong, and, I know he wasn’t passed over for Best, but, he got one and abused the privilege, someone more deserving could of got it I also hate George Best for finishing Glynn Pardoes career, you’ll never hear anyone anywhere mention that.
Well said.Best finished Pardoes career.with a dirty late tackle in a Manchester Derby.
Buchan finished Colin Bells career.with a dirty late tackle in a Manchester Derby.
Keane finished Alfy Haalands career.with à dirty late tackle in a Manchester Derby.
I,m Fucking sick of hearing about george best.he ended Gylnn Pardoes career...Pardoe who started out for City at the age of 15.Nothing said about that tackle.it was disgraceful. The utd way.....
Statue for best? I ,d spit at it.
All bow down for Colin The King.fuck best.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.