George Bush Sr accused of 'Sexual Assault'

What should be enough?

Jailing the 93 year old for patting the back sides of seemingly every single person he meets?

Genuine question.

I think a charge like me and you would get. He wasnt 93 at the time and knew exactly what he was doing.
It’s in the last five years no (whilst he’s been in his chair).

I think he should have a sign on his chair like at the zoo saying “if you get too close he will pat your bottom”.

Certainly didn't agree with his political stance but dear me, this is all part of the PC world where there's a world of difference between assault and a throw away probably unintended or natural touch.

Glad I'm no longer young and on the pull these days, sexual assault is without doubt a major issue but stuff like this would make you think twice about even looking at someone.

I think we need to start seriously differentiating between different kinds of sexual assault, and perhaps different terminology is required.

The term "sexual assault" conjures up images of something falling just short, but not very short of rape. Patting someone on the arse is hardly in the same category.

I think we need to start seriously differentiating between different kinds of sexual assault, and perhaps different terminology is required.

The term "sexual assault" conjures up images of something falling just short, but not very short of rape. Patting someone on the arse is hardly in the same category.
In this country we have, its called sexual touching

I might be showing my age here but I am sure when I was 18 (24 or so years ago!)or so it was still fairly common place that men would pinch a women’s arse in a club?

I have just asked Mrs ww if this was the case and she said she has had her arse pinched hundreds of times?!! Not sure what to make of that!!

Not saying it is acceptable to pinch a women’s arse just highlighting the change in twenty years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.