George Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
jimharri said:
Apparently just scored an absolute screamer for Crewe.
Er; okay. And?

I think the reason for the post is fairly self explanatory you smart arse.

Holding our hand and telling us exactly what to do like we are children is mandatory ;)

Well done Evans, sounds like his loan is going very well for the lad.

Am I correct in saying if he makes a first team debut for us he will be the first player to have come through every level of our academy?

MC ID said:
Holding our hand and telling us exactly what to do like we are children is mandatory ;)

Am I correct in saying if he makes a first team debut for us he will be the first player to have come through every level of our academy?

First of all congratulations on working out the cryptic OP. Secondly I think you're right. Really hope he does go on to make it, local lad from a family of blues.

MC ID said:

First of all congratulations on working out the cryptic OP. Secondly I think you're right. Really hope he does go on to make it, local lad from a family of blues.

So he's not related to ched/chad the rapist then ?

Another player I would love to step up and make the first team, son of a former player and physio, Ronnie Evans.

It would be good to start getting some young talent through fullstop and stick two fingers up to wankers who blame us for the fact England are shit at international football.

No doubt we will be ruining football somehow or other regardless anyways.

jimharri said:
Apparently just scored an absolute screamer for Crewe.
Er; okay. And?

1. No need for the personal insults. They are against the CoC.
2. Yes; I am aware that George is one of our youth players.
3. I'm not too sure about the relevance of him scoring for Crewe as regards City. Because...
4. Is he ever likely to play for us? We have a raft of decent quality youngsters on our books, who aren't getting a sniff of first team action. It's an honest, no sarcasm question so a likewise answer would be appreciated.
5. And I genuinely hope that his loan goes brilliantly and that, if (repeat, if) he doesn't continue his career with us, that he gets fixed up with a club playing at a high level in the professional game.

Jesus. Of course one of our players scoring is relevant and of interest to us.

jimharri said:
jimharri said:
Er; okay. And?

1. No need for the personal insults. They are against the CoC.
2. Yes; I am aware that George is one of our youth players.
3. I'm not too sure about the relevance of him scoring for Crewe as regards City. Because...
4. Is he ever likely to play for us? We have a raft of decent quality youngsters on our books, who aren't getting a sniff of first team action. It's an honest, no sarcasm question so a likewise answer would be appreciated.
5. And I genuinely hope that his loan goes brilliantly and that, if (repeat, if) he doesn't continue his career with us, that he gets fixed up with a club playing at a high level in the professional game.

(1) Sorry for any offence caused by my insult.

(2) You've answered your original question.

(3) The relevance of him scoring for Crewe is that he is a Manchester City player, and I (and I'm sure many other blues) will continue to support him and take interest in his development for as long as that remains the case.

(4) Whether or not he will ever make it remains to be seen, however writing him off at 18-years of age certainly won't make it any easier.

Personally the reason I so strongly support the lad is because he lives 5 minutes away from me and I know his brother quite well. He is the sort of player I want playing for City. In an ideal world we'd have 25 Manc academy graduates in the squad, but at the moment George is the only one who looks anything close to being one of those players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.