Geovanni Reyna on 93:20 | Simply Amazing!

I've always been a fan of Claudio Reyna. He was 2 years behind me at the University of Virginia, where he and the team won 3 straight national championships and he was the national player of the year twice. Then, he starred for the US national team, which I got to go see beat Mexico in the Round of 16 followed by a narrow loss to Germany in the World Cup quarter-final in Korea. Finally, he played for City for 3 plus years.

Now, to see that Gio is a lifelong City fan makes me like both father and son even more. I would be delighted if we were able to bring him back to Manchester as he seems to be one of the next big players on the US assembly line. Not too sure that he got many touches yesterday during his late appearance against City, did he?

That was a great read. I can't imagine how hard must be losing someone that close to you, that early in life

Tear in my eye reading that. My Dad had dementia and didn't really understand what was going on, but I made sure he watched the QPR game. I think he knew, I hadn't seen him smile like that in years.

Could have never seen City win anything again in his lifetime, but we did. Will never be able to thank the club, owners, Aguero, Mancini or the squad enough for what they did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.