Geovanni Reyna on 93:20 | Simply Amazing!

I loved the KDB one but the Jesus one was also good. I hadn’t realised where he had come from and how much he has achieved. When I hear of these young footballers leaving home when they are so young I can’t help feeling for their Mums. What a wrench it must be for them and how brave to let their kids fight for their dreams.

Well written and as others have said straight from the heart without the journalistic mumbo jumbo!

I got halfway through the Jesus article and realised I had read it before. Carried on reading anyway and remembered that it was one of the reasons that just added as to why I took to the lad from day one. He’s a trier, doesn’t give up and actually looks like he is proper pissed off when things go wrong. He’s one of them ‘under the radar’ stars if you like.
Jesus for me?
Infuriating, exciting, maverick and honest - sounds like every City supporter I have ever known. He’s alright by me.

I spend a lot of time on Bluemoon. Maybe too much time as I should be doing more pressing things like work, household chores, food shopping and the like. I guess I'm not alone. However, I've just spent the best part of an hour reading Reyna's story, then Kev's, then Jesus's and finally Raheem's. Trust me when I say that it wasn't an hour "wasted". Far from it, it has made me appreciate all these players even more, whilst giving me an understanding of their back stories and life in general. I, like others before me, urge you to do the same. I'm off to do the chores now knowing that I got my priorities right this time.

A few of our lads have been on it in the past

Kev

Gabriel
The Players Tribune is ace, it allows footballers and others to tell their stories their own way without the filters and biases of a journalist. Raheem did a brilliant one a couple of years ago

Cheers fella! Hasn’t read any of these before!

Are there any more?

Cheers fella! Hasn’t read any of these before!

Are there any more?
There are a couple of Mendy ones from the 2018 world cup but they’re mainly about the France squad
Surprised Phil hasn’t done one yet

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.