German Hospital & Staff

cyberblue

We all owe a great deal of gratitude to the German Hospital that is looking After Carl that Acident could of happened to any one of us that went .His Treatment is First Class If Anyone has contacts with SKY .National Press. BBC Ect can you please highlight the Story . .I cant believe there has not been more media coverage than there has been & it has not been for a lack of trying on my part .If any one can help please feel free Cheers Don

Don,

Andy Buckley at GMRT might do a piece on this and possibly he could pass details across to their TV reporters (North West Tonight) or whatever it's called.

Dave P

cyberblue said:
scall1 said:
Andy Buckley works at Channel M now
cHEERS CAN YOU GET IN TOUCH

The MEN and Channel M are in the same office, so chances are he knows about the story already. When I was in the MEN, Channel M did an interview at the same time, so they share their stories.

Thanks for the info If Channel M cant be arse to run a Major story like this God help us .I will be on there case Monday .Granada Reports Are doing a piece on it & ermm City have at long last managed to send a Card signd by 15 players .I am i being ungratefull ?but if that is the best they can do & after one month well then But did we except anything else ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.