German leisure centre bans all migrants after a schoolgirl was sexually assaulted

Daily Mail:
Agenda when it comes to football.
No agenda when it comes to refugees.

Top work Bluemoon.

I should point out that I'm not saying this has or hasn't happened, I just think it's laughable when people consider them a serious news source.

it"s true just been on the national german news called "tagesschau"

Could you provide a list of acceptable news sources. Let me guess - RT, Morning Star, Zerohedge.

Why would I tell you which news sources are acceptable? I don't give a shit what you read. Most either read it like they're watching a soap opera or just pick what's likely to back up their pre existing views anyway. Two of the sites I haven't even been on before.

But how many times have they written condescending articles about City or sensationalist negativity regarding our transfer activities/ sensationalist positivity about our noisy neighbour's failed transfers? They're rightly criticised for that on here so why entertain what the oxygen thieving bandwidth bandits have to say on issues as important as this? Or anything else.

Interesting that there have been no threads on any of the thousands of incidents of sexual assault that have occurred between New Years even and this story. If you trawl through the net and pull out cases that show one story it would probably be possible to make any group look bad.
In Europe (bearing in mind these are not deemed refugees but immigrants) I would imagine there are well in excess of 10 million first generation let alone 2nd) it wouldn't be hard if that's what you are looking for to do.
Heading out now but will read the story it's fair to say I would wager they haven't banned immigrants which would be impossible and probably against the law. They have probably banned a much more specific thing like free use by refugees that they can
I would have thought Bluesmarties you could come up with many of these stories every day as on a group of people that large you should be able to and I'd certainly be interested to hear thoughts on the other similar crimes happening every single day in every one of these countries so we really see the issue we face.

Interesting that there have been no threads on any of the thousands of incidents of sexual assault that have occurred between New Years even and this story. If you trawl through the net and pull out cases that show one story it would probably be possible to make any group look bad.
In Europe (bearing in mind these are not deemed refugees but immigrants) I would imagine there are well in excess of 10 million first generation let alone 2nd) it wouldn't be hard if that's what you are looking for to do.
Heading out now but will read the story it's fair to say I would wager they haven't banned immigrants which would be impossible and probably against the law. They have probably banned a much more specific thing like free use by refugees that they can
I would have thought Bluesmarties you could come up with many of these stories every day as on a group of people that large you should be able to and I'd certainly be interested to hear thoughts on the other similar crimes happening every single day in every one of these countries so we really see the issue we face.
What other incidents have involved crowds of people serially molesting numerous women as an apparently organised activity?

Edit: just realised I got my threads mixed up

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.