German leisure centre bans all migrants after a schoolgirl was sexually assaulted

VlXZTQf.jpg

This is a cultural game called Taharrush.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taharrush_gamea

The ritualistic assault of women to keep them from public spaces. It's probably just dawning on Merkel that's she's fundamentally changed Germany into a misogynistic state.

We've got a lovely couple from Dubai who've moved in on our leafy Cheshire avenue, regular mosque goers. Never felt in danger of being raped or violated by them.

In an attempt to raise the image of Germany and her own standing Merkle will turn the clock back to 1939. Chaos and riot will follow.

What other incidents have involved crowds of people serially molesting numerous women as an apparently organised activity?

Edit: just realised I got my threads mixed up
I think the Cologne incident was very major, a
In an attempt to raise the image of Germany and her own standing Merkle will turn the clock back to 1939. Chaos and riot will follow.

chaos and riot was certainly not a characteristic of 1939 , are you suggesting she will invade Poland?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.