Germany- Advice please

blue_paul

Folks,
I'm arranging a stag do and have been asked to find sonewhere decent in Germany for a weekend, wouldn't mind hitting a beer festival and see a Bundesliga match.
Anyone any advice on where best to go? I've been told Berlin is a bit too big for a stag and the Munich Octoberfest would probably be a bit too tacky, we're all in our 30's and would be up for somewhere a bit 'different' if it comes highly recommended.

Any thoughts blues?

I've visited Germany on many, many occasions as my brother lives in the Black Forest region.
However I've never visited Munich for the beer festival, but every person I've spoken to who has had said what a fabulous event it is

Berlin in summertime is always worth a visit (not only because i live there). But sadly without Bundesliga division 1 football next season

Im off to Munich this weekend for a stag-do...with a bunch of Rags as well :-) .... so we'll be watching the Derby over there. Age range is mid 20's - 50's

I can report back after if it helps?

It's been recommeded by loads of people, so really looking forward to it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.