Germany v England | Nations League | Tues 7th June '22

MCFC1993

Kick off 19:45 (BST). Live on Channel 4 for those in the UK.

Didn't catch us the other night but by all accounts we were terrible.

I expect he'll go stronger for this one, so all the City lads that are available will play. Not sure if Foden and Sterling are available.

Waste of fucking time.

The u21's,with a couple of City lads, are on for those who think similar.

I'll watch it, but only because I cannot stand Women's TV - that's pretty much all it is nowadays, everything geared towards females: Soaps, Fashion, Cookery, Talent Shows etc. Not for me.
But I daresay I shall probably switch the TV off after a few minutes because of Southgate's overly cautious approach to the game. He'll almost certainly pick his old mucker Slabhead...again. And he'll be fucking awful and get booed by everyone until he performs his party trick - yet another monumental fuck-up that even amateurs wouldn't do that will allow the Germans to score.

I've never warmed to Southgate, and the more I see of his negative, safety-first style the worse my opinion gets of him.

I'll watch it, but only because I cannot stand Women's TV - that's pretty much all it is nowadays, everything geared towards females: Soaps, Fashion, Cookery, Talent Shows etc. Not for me.
But I daresay I shall probably switch the TV off after a few minutes because of Southgate's overly cautious approach to the game. He'll almost certainly pick his old mucker Slabhead...again. And he'll be fucking awful and get booed by everyone until he performs his party trick - yet another monumental fuck-up that even amateurs wouldn't do that will allow the Germans to score.

I've never warmed to Southgate, and the more I see of his negative, safety-first style the worse my opinion gets of him.
Slabhead - The bear hugging one-man offside trap that always ends up playing the man onside by a yard.

I have a feeling we're going to get a hammering from Germany. We're knackered and seemingly disinterested because of all these noddy new games they're having to play. 3-0 Germany, Southgate haters out in force.

Come on England

even football has been turned into an episode of loose women

The fact that we've had only about half a dozen posts on this thread in two hours shows how interested we all are....

Might watch to see Sane rip Tront a new one every couple of minutes.
I am afraid it will be our Walker there tonight. After TAA&James disaster on Saturday. I cannot even tell who was worse between these 2! One hoofed all ball high and the other gave a penalty away...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.