Germany vs France - Euro 2016: Semi-Final - 07/07/16

MCFC1993

d6ded0b559.png

20:00 Kick off time (UK). Match takes place in Marseille.

Coverage begins at 19:30 on BBC1.

Germany seem to be finding their stride as the tournament goes on. Alright in took penalties to overcome a very well organised Italy in the quarter finals. However, they did deserve to win that game, they were always on the front foot and if it weren’t for a silly mistake by Boateng they would have eased through that game in normal time. They are arguably the favourites for the tournament now and would probably see it as a disappointment if they didn’t win the whole thing.

Germany’s goal scorers: Gomez (2), Mustafi (1), Schweinstieger (1), Boateng (1), Draxler (1), Ozil (1)

Germany’s progress:
d6debdf9e9.png

France also seem to be finding their stride in this tournament with their most impressive display against Iceland in the quarterfinal. However, most would argue that they are yet to play anyone of real note. They’ve had the most comfortable route of any of the teams in the semi finals. Payet, Griezmann and even Giroud have been in good form in front of goal, Griezmann is currently the top goal scorer in the tournament.

France’s goal scorers: Griezmann (4), Payet (3), Giroud (3), Pogba (1)

France’s progress:
d6dec60c1e.png

The winner will play Portugal in the Final.

I’m hoping for a German win, I know we have 2 French players but have to go with part of my bloodline. Unfortunately any deal for Sane/Kroos will continue to be delayed. Tight game, 2-1 to the Germans. Then hopefully they put 7 past Portugal in the Final.

No way I am gonna support Germany. Even if I appreciate some of their players are fantastic.
However if Löw has any sense other than smelling where his fingers have been, he puts Sane on Evra and make my night a miserable one.

Germany are the team of the tournament, they deserve to win the whole thing. They'll beat the french tonight then get shafted in the final as UEFA are desperate to rim Ronaldo after Messi's Copa Final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.