Geronimo Rulli

sam-caddick

Would we really sign two goalkeepers in him and Valdes this Summer? It would be a big statement to Joe Hart.

Manchester City eyeing up talented young Argentine goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli from Estudiantes

The 21-year-old, who plays for Estudiantes in his homeland, is also attracting interest from Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Porto
Getty
Rulli good: The keeper appears to be a star of the future

Manchester City have been checking on promising goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli.

Argentine wonderkid Rulli plays for Estudiantes in his homeland and is attracting interest from some of Europe's top clubs.

The 21-year-old has just 31 first-team appearances under his belt but has already broken an all-time club record by going six-and-a-half games without conceding, and Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Porto are also monitoring his progress.

Manuel Pellegrini's side are making a more concerted effort to tap into the South American market and have watched several of the continent's biggest talents over the past twelve months including playmaker Angel Correa.

Back-up goalkeeper Costel Pantilimon will leave the Etihad this summer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...ransfers-geronimo-rulli-3266092#ixzz2wXqMEMmS
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2o1ZaQwMlk[/youtube]

Genuinely can't think of a single top class Argentine goalkeeper, ever. I must be overlooking some, but given how good they are in just about every other position, they are really lacking in keepers. Hopefully this lad is the exception, as I really can't say enough how much I enjoy the name Geronimo

sam-caddick said:
Would we really sign two goalkeepers in him and Valdes this Summer? It would be a big statement to Joe Hart.

Manchester City eyeing up talented young Argentine goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli from Estudiantes

The 21-year-old, who plays for Estudiantes in his homeland, is also attracting interest from Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Porto
Getty
Rulli good: The keeper appears to be a star of the future

Manchester City have been checking on promising goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli.

Argentine wonderkid Rulli plays for Estudiantes in his homeland and is attracting interest from some of Europe's top clubs.

The 21-year-old has just 31 first-team appearances under his belt but has already broken an all-time club record by going six-and-a-half games without conceding, and Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Porto are also monitoring his progress.

Manuel Pellegrini's side are making a more concerted effort to tap into the South American market and have watched several of the continent's biggest talents over the past twelve months including playmaker Angel Correa.

Back-up goalkeeper Costel Pantilimon will leave the Etihad this summer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...ransfers-geronimo-rulli-3266092#ixzz2wXqMEMmS
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2o1ZaQwMlk[/youtube]

There must be a rule in Argentina that keepers are not allowed to catch and hold the ball? I would much prefer it if Costel stayed with us.

BigOscar said:
Genuinely can't think of a single top class Argentine goalkeeper, ever. I must be overlooking some, but given how good they are in just about every other position, they are really lacking in keepers. Hopefully this lad is the exception, as I really can't say enough how much I enjoy the name Geronimo

The Malaga keepers pretty good. Who was the Argentine keeper that was in the 98 World cup? think he was good.

With that name we should just take the plunge

Kun Aguero said:
BigOscar said:

The Malaga keepers pretty good. Who was the Argentine keeper that was in the 98 World cup? think he was good.
Carlos Roa? All I remember was his shit hair tbh, no idea who he played for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.