Geronimo Rulli

sam-caddick said:
ForzaMancini said:
BigOscar said:
Genuinely can't think of a single top class Argentine goalkeeper, ever. I must be overlooking some, but given how good they are in just about every other position, they are really lacking in keepers. Hopefully this lad is the exception, as I really can't say enough how much I enjoy the name Geronimo

Not just keepers but any defensive players in general. For the world class midfielders and attackers they've produced, you'd struggle to name many defensive minded players they've produced who've been world class. Mascherano and Zaba of recent years spring to mind but that's about it. Zanetti too.

Daniel Passarella was a monster.

Fillol, Goycochea and Pumpido were decent enough keepers

Almedya, Redondo, Zanetti, Gallego, Cambiasso, Simeone, Batista i am sure Ardilles was as well, and Rattin, yes him, were all quality

KenTheLandlord said:
sam-caddick said:
ForzaMancini said:
Not just keepers but any defensive players in general. For the world class midfielders and attackers they've produced, you'd struggle to name many defensive minded players they've produced who've been world class. Mascherano and Zaba of recent years spring to mind but that's about it. Zanetti too.

Daniel Passarella was a monster.

Fillol, Goycochea and Pumpido were decent enough keepers

Almedya, Redondo, Zanetti, Gallego, Cambiasso, Simeone, Batista i am sure Ardilles was as well, and Rattin, yes him, were all quality

Walter Samuel isn't a bad defender either.

I think the problem with buying young keepers, perhaps more so than any other position, you need a world class goalkeeping coach. Otherwise, they don't develop and become a liability once they start making mistakes and losing confidence.

Other quality outfield players can develop by having a top manager and coach and from interacting and playing with world class team mates. Goalkeeping is different. It s a totally different set of skills required and you tend to end up doing one-on-one sessions with the goalkeeping coach and who do we have in that regard ? I don't think Hart has developed as well as he could have done. I know he's still relatively young, but I'd rather we had a better keeper to be honest. I'd even say De Gea is better than him.

I'm all for buying the finished product. It is arguably the most sensitive area of the pitch but how often do big team spend more than £10 million on a keeper ?

Saw him play once but he gave a patchy performance. We shouldn't get scalped buying this guy.
Much prefer the young English keeper Tommy Hawke.

Deepest Blue said:
Saw him play once but he gave a patchy performance. We shouldn't get scalped buying this guy.
Much prefer the young English keeper Tommy Hawke.
Like it,very good: )

http://www.pinchapasion.net/pinchapasion/node/1585

The Albirrojo keeper would go to Manchester City

Since long ago , Click Passion you been telling in detail the possible sale of Geronimo Rulli to English football, Manchester City more precisely to the Argentine Sergio Kun Agüero , Pablo Zabaleta and Martin Demichelis . In the last hours , information is that after completion of this championship , youth goalkeeper the club that would dispute the Premier League.

In principle, these would be the last four matches as goalkeeper and is all geared , you could buy the investment fund and Manchester City would loan one year in Valencia in Spain. So you can maintain the level , continue by addressing and displayed in European football .

The idea is to continue by addressing , in order to be considered for the Copa America next year. All these negotiations will be resolved once you finish the championship. Still , the numbers are not known , but would be important for the coffers of the institution.

Students thus would follow a key player in these times , but would leave the club as an important income to economic and a secured future for the player in Europe and the best teams in the region.

Thinking ahead , the Click seen favorably goalkeeper of Arsenal de Sarandi, Cristian Campestrini , who was the overall champion with Viaduct and also a leader of the team of Grondona .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.