Gerrard? Preggers?

HamannCheese

Just got off the phone with my mate, he said there's gonna be a story in tomorrows papers about Stevie G getting some 16 year old pregnant? It's the first I've heard about this, so sorry if it's old news.

Anywho. I'll leave you to it.

Hears the same story earlier. His mrs is meant to have been having an affair with a Derby County player as well. Heard they were trying to take out an injunction against the story going to press.

Someone on the radio was interviewing a NOTW reporter earlier. There was no direct reference to it but when asked, he didn't deny that they had a front page football story running tomorrow.

WAG Alex Curran has said that reports about her splitting with Steven Gerrard are "rubbish".

The mother-of-two, who wed the Liverpool and England midfielder in 2007, claimed that Gerrard is a "really thoughtful husband".

"I'd like to set the record straight. We've never been happier," she told OK magazine.

"There have been loads of rumours going around Liverpool saying that me and Steven have split up, that he's moved into a hotel and ridiculous things like that. This comes up every couple of years.

"It's funny because we were saying the other day that we've never been happier."

Curran also revealed that the reason they were both spotted moving out of their family home was because they were getting their kitchen floor redone. "We've been sleeping at Steven's mum's," she said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.