Gerrard

I doubt Gerrard will ever play for any other Premier League team but Liverpool.
If he was to leave Liverpool, he'd go to Spain or Italy I reckon.

I'd love Gerrard at City, but cant see it happening. I'm not sure the squad needs a big name coming in at this point in time when we're just starting to really click. If we were to get anyone from Liverpool, I'd like to see us sign Benayoun and play him as a similar role to the scousers do, he'd be great cover for Stevie Ireland. Whether Benayoun would swap being a squad player for them to being a squad player for us, I dont know, but he'd be a good signing.

Gerrard's body language suggests to me that he could very well have reached the end of his tether at Liverpool. I know he's saying all the right things, but talk is cheap. Body language is much more difficult to fake, and I'm no expert, but he just doesn't look happy there. I reckon he'd be up for it. By the way, pmsl at all the blues that don't want him. Take your heads for a wobble please!

He is a v. good player, but it seems he does not want to give 100% for Rafa. His reactions to things happening, 'accidents' for him and Torres etc. , suggest to me those two want out.

Aussie! said:
dont want him - gimme torres

why are people saying they would'nt have torres he has'nt played well this season because the daft fat spanish waiter has wasted all his abilty playing him as a second striker even worse when you take into account how totally negative liverpool are he is just wasted in that role if he was playing alongside mascherano in a 2 man liverpool midfield they would dominate most games he would fit in perfect with de jong barry or viera he is the ultimate box to box midfielder rafa you don't no what you are doing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.