Gerrard

hgblue said:
Gerrard's body language suggests to me that he could very well have reached the end of his tether at Liverpool. I know he's saying all the right things, but talk is cheap. Body language is much more difficult to fake, and I'm no expert, but he just doesn't look happy there. I reckon he'd be up for it. By the way, pmsl at all the blues that don't want him. Take your heads for a wobble please!

He's said no good things at all.

He'll go if Benítez stays and that now looks likely from the people I speak to. A summer move is certainly on.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
yellamcfc said:
Only posting what I was told mate, I'm not some kid pissing about, just wanted to share it. They said it was definitely happening. What was said made me grin like a child though.

What was the stuff said about the other club?

Hit me with the same, buddy? I'd be interested to see how alike our sources are...

yellamcfc said:
Was told today by a work colleague from Merseyside, that Gerrard will be signed by City in the summer, as always though with every rumour you hear I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

The same person also mentioned a couple of bits of info that were very intriguing, involving another club.

I'm only posting in good faith and don't claim any ITK status, but cannot reveal their source.

please do not pm me, thanks very much

I would definitely take gerrard.

Hes obviously pissed off at liverpool now which is why he isnt playing great.
I think moving to a new club will spark him back into action. He could help us out alot in midfield, defending and going forward gerrard is the best midfielder in the league (superman will take that role 1 day though)

I would not take Torres, hes injured far too often.

Little Robin said:
Can someone forward a PM to me too PLEASE ;P

as fas as I know mate it is Gerrard to City, Rooney to Real Madrid, gollum to scum once taggart dies or retires, all rumours on other threads at one time or another as far as I can remember

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.