Gerry Anderson tv show themes appreciation thread

parker-noel.jpg
First time I've seem parker without his chauffeurs cap on..

If you found yourself sometime soon in a fantasmical brain impulse galvanoscope record transfer machine and after having being spun around for a little bit at gas mark five what would be your choice of take on the brain power you just received.

I would love to be in charge of a forum full of baying oddities jockeying for position whilst whispering softly in your presence as if you were revered of the cloth, even though that's pie in the sky shenanigans and out of a mere mortals reach.

What a feeling and how that ric even sleeps at night I will never know!

Come again?

Come again?
Its a device capable of interfacing with human brains, allowing knowledge and experience of one person to be transferred into the mind of another. The brain impulse galvanoscope record transfer machine better known as the as the Big Rat allowed for full system recording from an intellectuals mind and then transferring all the info over to another brain.

Its a device capable of interfacing with human brains, allowing knowledge and experience of one person to be transferred into the mind of another. The brain impulse galvanoscope record transfer machine better known as the as the Big Rat allowed for full system recording from an intellectuals mind and then transferring all the info over to another brain.
Ah, I see. The big spinney thing. Get it.

You've just made that up.....!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.