Get a grip, guys.

Akira

Seriously, FFS people. Get a grip.

From lambasting the team, to the defence, to even the players themselves. Now I'm hearing things like "Mancini is a bad manager", "Mancini is shit", or something to that extend. FFS, you guys, I don't know if you are new fans, or not, and I'm not going to judge that, but please, you guys sound like the "other" fans, fans that don't belong in City.

Through this years I have seen Mancini done great things. I, for one, was very upset and claimed Mancini is "shit", when we lost against Tottenham, 1-0 (if I'm not wrong), to Peter Crouch and subsequently lost the CL spot.

"Where were you when we were shit?" This line has been used alot, and I'm unfortunate to not have been there for the team when City was in the lower depths of English football, because I wasn't following football then. But from challenging the 4th spot, to eventually 'the team to beat', that's quite something, considering it's only like what, 3 years?

Years ago, would you have imagined us saying to ourselves, "We have left Tottenham in the dust." **Sorry Spuds fans, for using your beloved club as an example.

And I'm not sure if you 'new' fans have been there, but please give Mancini credit where it's due. People seem to have forgotten what Mancini CAN do.

- He brought us the FA Cup, and subsequently, crowning us Champions of England.
- He brought us exciting talent. Would you have imagined the day we have someone like Aguero in the club?
- For what it's worth, I believe he transformed Tevez into a goal-scoring machine.
- Tevez situation, dealt perfectly.
- Turned Hughes' trashes into gold.
- Trashed the Rags 1-6 in their own turf.

All I'm saying is, calm the fuck down.

Open your f'king eyes, we are still UNBEATEN in the league, we still have, like what, 33 games to go. FFS, THIRTY-THREE GAMES. Even AVB was given 6 months before judgement.

I understand, we have a leaky defence. But, see it this way, at least we have the first team defence line, the quality is there, it's just up to them to sort the problems out.

If anything, Mancini will sort it out, you can bet your money on my word.

Re: Mancini OUT!!

far too easy to rip apart i wont even bother someone whos followed us 4 yrs having a go at "new" fans ? jesus wept

Young said:
Seriously, FFS people. Get a grip.

From lambasting the team, to the defence, to even the players themselves. Now I'm hearing things like "Mancini is a bad manager", "Mancini is shit", or something to that extend. FFS, you guys, I don't know if you are new fans, or not, and I'm not going to judge that, but please, you guys sound like the "other" fans, fans that don't belong in City.

Through this years I have seen Mancini done great things. I, for one, was very upset and claimed Mancini is "shit", when we lost against Tottenham, 1-0 (if I'm not wrong), to Peter Crouch and subsequently lost the CL spot.

"Where were you when we were shit?" This line has been used alot, and I'm unfortunate to not have been there for the team when City was in the lower depths of English football, because I wasn't following football then. But from challenging the 4th spot, to eventually 'the team to beat', that's quite something, considering it's only like what, 3 years?

Years ago, would you have imagined us saying to ourselves, "We have left Tottenham in the dust." **Sorry Spuds fans, for using your beloved club as an example.

And I'm not sure if you 'new' fans have been there, but please give Mancini credit where it's due. People seem to have forgotten what Mancini CAN do.

- He brought us the FA Cup, and subsequently, crowning us Champions of England.
- He brought us exciting talent. Would you have imagined the day we have someone like Aguero in the club?
- For what it's worth, I believe he transformed Tevez into a goal-scoring machine.
- Tevez situation, dealt perfectly.
- Turned Hughes' trashes into gold.
- Trashed the Rags 1-6 in their own turf.

All I'm saying is, calm the fuck down.

Open your f'king eyes, we are still UNBEATEN in the league, we still have, like what, 33 games to go. FFS, THIRTY-THREE GAMES. Even AVB was given 6 months before judgement.

I understand, we have a leaky defence. But, see it this way, at least we have the first team defence line, the quality is there, it's just up to them to sort the problems out.

If anything, Mancini will sort it out, you can bet your money on my word.
Quite subtle attempt

Not even bothering reading this, will people stop using attention seeking topic subjects, its embarrassing

Do we have to have one of these threads every time people discuss what is happening?

If there was no discussion at all and everyone was saying "Oh well not to worry" then this board would be extremely boring.

Something is wrong at the moment and points need discussing.

Mancini out etc comments are stupid as that wont be happening but discussions on our summer transfer policy/tactics/players form/desire etc are all worthy discussion points.

am 100% behind mancini what he's done in 3 seasons
but i have this feeling that something is not right behind closed doors

new CEO and marwood they dont have much time for mancini if you ask me
and could be a power war going on and maybe mancini not getting the players in the summer could lead to marwood and mancini fall out

lets hope its just a feeling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.