GET BEHIND THE TEAM!!!

Darco

After Fulham's equaliser on Saturday i felt the negative atmosphere creeping back into the ground. The same negative atmosphere that has caused many past city teams, and this one, to under perform. I am sick of moans and abuse we give our players when they are not doin so well. It makes them play worse and you could see towards the end of the game Toure and Lescott were nervous wrecks because of the pressure the so called fans put them under. Other fans get behind their teams when they are under performining and it spurs them on and makes them play better. This is one of the main reasons we have underperformed and won fuck all for years. It has to stop or we will never win anything.
We are supporters so support the team at all times!!!

We have won fuck all for years because we have had shit teams.

If you would have thought even the slightest, you should recall hundreds or thousands of times that we have been shit or been getting beat, and we have spurred the team on.

Or was it your first game?

Darco said:
After Fulham's equaliser on Saturday i felt the negative atmosphere creeping back into the ground. The same negative atmosphere that has caused many past city teams, and this one, to under perform. I am sick of moans and abuse we give our players when they are not doin so well. It makes them play worse and you could see towards the end of the game Toure and Lescott were nervous wrecks because of the pressure the so called fans put them under. Other fans get behind their teams when they are under performining and it spurs them on and makes them play better. This is one of the main reasons we have underperformed and won fuck all for years. It has to stop or we will never win anything.

They put themselves under pressure by playing like cunts. I would suggest if a bit of crowd displeasure puts them off they are in the wrong job, and yet are paid more than most of us put together!

Sympathy is somewhere between shit and syphilis if they are looking for it.

Darco said:

Toure played for Arsenal-one of the biggest set of spoiled blubbering whingers in football the moment anything goes wrong!

sorry mate but gettin paid 60k - 90k a week should really compensate their nerves... booing now is ridiculous though

...but then again if we drew with Burnley after being 2 up next week ,when i've come up with my lad from down sarrf, my agitation will be hard to keep quiet!

Matt Diablo said:
sorry mate but gettin paid 60k - 90k a week should really compensate their nerves... booing now is ridiculous though

...but then again if we drew with Burnley after being 2 up next week ,when i've come up with my lad from down sarrf, my agitation will be hard to keep quiet!

What they are paid has got nothing to do with it and is not an excuse to boo the team or provide positive support.

It is counter productive and is in my opinion the one thing that will destroy this season if it does not stop.

The team should always be supported when on the field of play!

I think that the over-riding feeling after Putney scored was one of anxiety rather than negativity, but these players have to get a grip and perform. There was an element of depression coming from the pitch that started any feeling in the crowd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.