get over it says gobshite keane!

citysix

roy spouts a load of crap again on ssn about england not getting wc.im sure he walked out of the wc,so why do we have to listen to him talk utter drivel

citysix said:
roy spouts a load of crap again on ssn about england not getting wc.im sure he walked out of the wc,so why do we have to listen to him talk utter drivel

SSN are obsessed with the bloke. There is some clip of the foul c*nt opining on something that is none of his business pretty much every day.

Cause the prick has an opinion on everything he walks to mouth off about ask him a question he doesn't want to answer and he turned into an even bigger prick he reminds me of fergie in that way. Could not hate the man more if I tried, still say he should be banned from all association football for admitting to trying to end another professionals career, worse than ratboy imo

couldn't agree more, the tw*t should be barred from the game forever. how can he be in charge of developing young players careers and attitudes to the game? the repulsive slug should get a job with fifa he's as corrupt as them.

Unknown_Genius said:
I actually sort of agreed with what he said.
how the fuck can you agree with a prick like him,how can he preach about the world cup when he disrespected the competition and don't get me started about what he did to Alfie

citysix said:
Unknown_Genius said:
I actually sort of agreed with what he said.
how the fuck can you agree with a prick like him,how can he preach about the world cup when he disrespected the competition and don't get me started about what he did to Alfie

How did he disrespect the World Cup? The whole thing in Saipan, was to do with the Irish FA, and the set-up. He played in USA 94. Neither was he preaching about the WC, all he did was congratulate Russia. I'm not his biggest fan by a long strech, I just happen to agree with what he said. The World Cup went to Russia, thats that, everyones had their say, lets just move on, and focus on whats important, which is developing football at grassroots in this country, and bringing up our players to have skill, and tactical intelligence.

Unknown_Genius said:
citysix said:

How did he disrespect the World Cup? The whole thing in Saipan, was to do with the Irish FA, and the set-up. He played in USA 94. Neither was he preaching about the WC, all he did was congratulate Russia. I'm not his biggest fan by a long strech, I just happen to agree with what he said. The World Cup went to Russia, thats that, everyones had their say, lets just move on, and focus on whats important, which is developing football at grassroots in this country, and bringing up our players to have skill, and tactical intelligence.

rubbish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.