Get Ready for the Impending onslaught

Didsbury Dave said:
Embarrassed?

Don't talk shite mate.

If he signed for the rags or real madrid hed get 150,000/200,000 a week.

But for him to come and play for shitty little us hed want £500,000

I find it embarasing and think its sets a marker

Just my opinion Dave,your a sensible fella. Surely you get the jist of it even if you dont agree!

Blue2112 said:
It started this morning with the first person I met, stupid money blah blah blah.

Then Alan Brazil was at it...its nonsense and shouldn't be allowed to happen.

We're gonna kop for it from all sides and do you know what...

BRING IT ON YOU FUCKERS.

CITY CITY CITY CITY.

City have to be perpetually crap. Its the law.

They all moaned when Sunderland paid Boro £1000 for Alf Common
They all moaned when Fulham paid Johnny Haynes £100 per week
They all moaned when the rags paid £100,000 for Denis Law
They all moaned when Forest doubled the transfer record from £500,000 to £1M for Trevor Francis
They all moaned at £2m, £5m, £10m, £20m etc etc
The moral of this post is......they never stop moaning....unless its their team!

How the f*ck do they know how much we are going to pay him we've not even got as far as discussing personal terms. They have just plucked that figure out of the air so they can sling more mud at us. F*ck em. Bring it on. None of these journos were moaning when the rags were flashing the cash on Rio and horseface.

To say its bad for football is bollox, our money will re-invigorate the whole of football, that £100 million (if indeed that is what it is) will circulate through the whole of football. That is money that wouldn't have been there otherwise.

The premiership will love it as it will help with the re-negotiations having the best players in the world.

They are just very very bitter and very very jealous.

In the words of Keegan I would love it, love it if we signed KAKA.

Blue Mooner said:
How the f*ck do they know how much we are going to pay him we've not even got as far as discussing personal terms. They have just plucked that figure out of the air so they can sling more mud at us. F*ck em. Bring it on. None of these journos were moaning when the rags were flashing the cash on Rio and horseface.

To say its bad for football is bollox, our money will re-invigorate the whole of football, that £100 million (if indeed that is what it is) will circulate through the whole of football. That is money that wouldn't have been there otherwise.

The premiership will love it as it will help with the re-negotiations having the best players in the world.

They are just very very bitter and very very jealous.

In the words of Keegan I would love it, love it if we signed KAKA.

good post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.