Get Rid Petition

jimmy blue shoes said:
For Bellamy, Onuoha, Robinho, Given and anyone else who wants to give us a public slagging.

As if we don't get enough bad press.

BTW. I hate fuckin petitions.

Don't believe I've ever heard Bellamy give us a public slagging, nore Shay for that matter.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
For Bellamy, Onuoha, Robinho, Given and anyone else who wants to give us a public slagging.

Don't believe I've ever heard Bellamy give us a public slagging, nore Shay for that matter.

Robinho yes i understand he should never return to the club, Ned is only young and was frustrated at not playing but he should of talked direct to Mancini not on a crap saturday morning tv show, but what have Shay and Bellers done? Shay has recently come out and said that if hes 2nd choice then he wouldnt rule out a loan move. Nothing wrong with that. Bellers has just said that he loves playing for City and he likes it that much that if we let him go then hed consider retiring. I think you have gone too far to say that Bellers and Shay have slagged off the club when infact they have praised it in saying they wouldnt want to leave permanantly because they still have something to offer.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
jimmy blue shoes said:

Correct. For that matter, I don't recall Ned doing so either. Maybe he's said somewhere that he'd like more first team football (although I don't remember it if he did). Hardly a ''public slagging'' though.Suppose it depends on your definition of ''slagging''.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.