Get Taye Taiwo In.

perpetualprism

I think he is an exciting player and someone who would be a good addition to our increasingly flamboyant looking team. (pending kaka signing!) He is strong, quick, good at going forward and solid in his tackling game.
Can Bridge play left centre-back? Would be good cover and a different option for us in a squad rotation system.
We should swap Jo for him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1MnYZzmjlT4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1MnYZzmjlT4</a>

Bridge at centre back? No chance!

We've just blown a lot of money on a really good left back, why get another? Garrido is decent enough cover IMO.

y do the same threads keep coming up again and again? We have a left back, 3 leftbacks rather. Why would we sign another. I think there are more pressing issues for the club atm as well. Quit playing footy manager and enter the real world.

Sorry if that's harsh, This KitKat deal is killing me

CTID

Jo is surplus to requirements in my opinion and would be useful in a swap situation.
I believe deep down he is a good player but that it hasn't really worked out for him here. It is obvious to me that Hughes thinks this due to our interest in signing a new striker. In terms of what is best for city i think it would benefit us more to let Jo go in a swap for a player that i think would do well for us. Also it would enable Sturiddge to come through and play a part in addition to the imminent arrival of another striker.

we need a left footed centre back not another out & out left back bridge is class so underrated i suggest lescott good solid defender who can score

we need a left footed centre back not another out & out left back bridge is class so underrated i suggest lescott good solid defender who can score

kk, I dont think Jo swap would be on because of the 19mil spent. TBH the guy must have something, like some players take time. The Guy hasnt even had half a season and were giving him his last rights. Loan written all over him, otherwise y would Everton etc want him. Just needs 2 catch up 2 the prem like caecido has (at least a bit n e way lol)!

ok i agree with what you guys are saying. lescott would be a good signing but do you think we could maybe sneak another shock signing of a world class defender? who is there about who we could feasibly sign? micah and dunne would defo improve if we signed an experience world class defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.