Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

I'll be there, sacrificing the WBA game for it as I can work Saturday and only need to take a half day off for Tuesday night, leaving home at around 12:30 to get up there, it's a 230 mile drive.

I can't understand any local fans that have the cash missing this, but if it's on principle, or because of the late night for kids, that's fair enough.

Three of us coming up from the south coast for the match, back home again straight after, probably home at 3am, up again at 5:30, no doubt shattered, but hopefully with a 'massive' smile on my face!

More or less the same for me pal, I've been lucky enough to make all of the home CL games this year and a few select home league games, anymore and I'd risk divorce and despite the risk of pissing off the wife I'll be there again on Tuesday.

this looks like selling out now, should be a great atmosphere..Wednesday booked off so it'll be a late night in town after the game :-)

Looked at the dates for the final. 28th of May! Same day as my friends wedding in Ireland. It's absolutely nailed on we will reach the final now blues, last time this happened to me was the Stoke cup final. Come on blues lets get behind them. If you flip all the anti uefa stuff on its head, just imagine how much they would hate us in the final!! Let alone win it.

Selling out fast but still some reasonably priced tickets for sale. I've just sorted a ticket in 118 for £40.

Me and the boy SS3 317, going to sing all match so sorry if your the poor #unt sat in front of us , but its the chance you take going to the footy
That will be welcome. We are usually in CB 324 but have decided to try SS 317 for Tuesdays game for a better atmosphere!

Wasn't originally going to go due to the £50 price in 324 but decided to go for it at £40 in 317. Might sacrifice the stoke game on the exchange to offset the cost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.