Get your complaints in

bluebean said:
To the FA regarding the granny shagger swearing down the camera.

He should get a ban. Not a very good role model hey!!

Why waste your time mate. The FA will do FA about it!

swearing? that's terrible. Every primary school kid will be using that word in the playground on Monday for their first time ever......

I also think this ''footballer is a role model'' saying is utter crap.

School kid - I want to be a role model
Careers officer - You should try and be a footballer
School kid - but I only play in the school B team

Role models should be your parents, elder siblings, relatives etc. Anyone looking up to footballers and soap stars as role models need to look elsewhere

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
swearing? that's terrible. Every primary school kid will be using that word in the playground on Monday for their first time ever......

Role models should be your parents, elder siblings, relatives etc. Anyone looking up to footballers and soap stars as role models need to look elsewhere

Agreed. I really am not arsed what footballers get up to off the pitch. So what if they shag birds, get pissed, and send naughty texts? If your looking up to the likes of Wayne Rooney, and Katie Price, for moral guidance, and how to live your life in a clean, upstanding way, I question what you're doing on this planet in the first place.

Unknown_Genius said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Agreed. I really am not arsed what footballers get up to off the pitch. So what if they shag birds, get pissed, and send naughty texts? If your looking up to the likes of Wayne Rooney, and Katie Price, for moral guidance, and how to live your life in a clean, upstanding way, I question what you're doing on this planet in the first place.

I think the FA may be forced to do something about this outburst. As they are marketing the english game to American kids there is nothing more certain to get their parents to turn it off than the sight of shreck screaming obscenities. The premier league and FA are more than willing to act when money and sponsorship are involved.

someone sided with him like the camera was intrusive. Disagree completely, the cameraman was just doing his job. It's not like the cameraman got right under his nose, like Heinze at the World Cup!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.