Get your knobs ready

kashmir

Made me smile I'm so childish
From the BBC
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-32549090" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-32549090</a>

whp.blue said:
Rascal said:
Plenty of dicks on here could enter

Yes but I am not sure even I could throw you that far underarm!

There is no need to be nasty now.

Im nearly under 17 stone at the moment :)

Rascal said:
whp.blue said:
Rascal said:
Plenty of dicks on here could enter

To be fair I wasn't a sly dig about your weight. It was as soon as the idea of knob throwing was mentioned
for some strange reason your name sprung straight to mind. And I was concious that I may sound a little conceited if I had claimed I could throw such a big knob any great distance.

Hope this give a little clarity. :)

whp.blue said:
Rascal said:
whp.blue said:

To be fair I wasn't a sly dig about your weight. It was as soon as the idea of knob throwing was mentioned
for some strange reason your name sprung straight to mind. And I was concious that I may sound a little conceited if I had claimed I could throw such a big knob any great distance.

Thanks for clearing that little misunderstanding up.

It is nice that i spring to mind so readily although whilst my popularity has no bounds i am aware that i can be a complete arrogant and loathsome Knob of the highest order.

It would be honour to be to your knobee and be tossed although it may take a cadre of your fellow RWNJs to attempt some "whoops a daisy" on my erstwhile self.

Rascal said:
whp.blue said:
Rascal said:

It is nice that i spring to mind so readily although whilst my popularity has no bounds i am aware that i can be a complete arrogant and loathsome Knob of the highest order.

It would be honour to be to your knobee and be tossed although it may take a cadre of your fellow RWNJs to attempt some "whoops a daisy" on my erstwhile self.
And you sound in great form for a knobee :)
I'll text you later pal

bgblue said:
And you sound in great form for a knobee :)
I'll text you later pal

Im off for a Brain scan pal. I have sawdust head syndrome.

Im out for the game later if you have finished and fancy some Knobbing :)

Rascal said:
whp.blue said:
Rascal said:

Now I am really scared that is undoubtedly the first time I have found myself agreeing with anything you have ever posted!! :)

unless it was you who called me a Narrow minded Capitalistic Fascist Egotist ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.