Getting a supporter number to transfer tickets

chaddblue

I'm sure I've read this on here before but I can't find it, so I'm after a bit of help

I'm going away next week and will miss the Palace game

I want to transfer mine and my lads tickets to a mate and his city mad lad who currently don't have any account or supporter number set up and rarely get a chance to go to the match

As there's a good chance it might be the only game they go to all season, is there a way of setting up supporter numbers for them that don't cost them £25 each (or whatever it costs) and setting them up as friends on my account so I can transfer the tickets to them?

I'm sure I've read this on here before but I can't find it, so I'm after a bit of help

I'm going away next week and will miss the Palace game

I want to transfer mine and my lads tickets to a mate and his city mad lad who currently don't have any account or supporter number set up and rarely get a chance to go to the match

As there's a good chance it might be the only game they go to all season, is there a way of setting up supporter numbers for them that don't cost them £25 each (or whatever it costs) and setting them up as friends on my account so I can transfer the tickets to them?
Register the details on the below link, it will generate a supporter number.

Register

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.