Getting booked for celebrating

Goaters

Just watching the Lecce v Juventus game on ESPN. Anyway a player got booked for after scoring picking up the corner flag then pretending it was a javelin, I personally thought was quite funny but low and behold he gets a booking.

Now you can also get booked for taking your shirt off ( again stupid), or running over to celebrate too close with the fans. This takes the passion out of the game and I find it baffling how someone can get a yellow which is the same punishment for chopping down someone from behind.

Anyone else agree that people should be able to celebrate as they like ?

The shirt thing is a sponser thing max coverage when people score and they dont like it.

with the crowd its suposed H & S risk, fucking stupid, fine the player after the game. Iyt shouldnt impact on the actual game

JamesMCFC said:
If I played for city and I scored the winner against United I would run over to the fans and jump right in the middle, wouldn't care about the consequences

It's a load of bollocks punishing you for celebrating
I would smash my own back door in

What would happen if you took your shirt off and then ran into the crowd ?

It's madness really, if you do what Adebayor did then fair enough but celebrating a goal should be the norm !

It's whatever them upstairs can do to take the passion out of the game and it's pathetic.

Next; No smiling, waving, looking anywhere other than the pitch (eye-contact can make people aggressive), definitely no fist-pump in your celebrations.

You'll have to gently walk to the frigging corner and give out a half hearted "Yay" when they're finished. Not loud enough for anyone to hear, mind, people have ears too.

timesprout said:
JamesMCFC said:
If I played for city and I scored the winner against United I would run over to the fans and jump right in the middle, wouldn't care about the consequences

It's a load of bollocks punishing you for celebrating
I would smash my own back door in

Id get on a train and slap myself in the face

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.