Getting drunk/drinking

I actually prefer going out for a few drinks now than going out drinking all night and getting trollied

Can't handle the hangovers anymore, years ago I didn't get them but that feeling the next day when you literally can't move your head off the pillow, or feeling like your gonna throw up in the shower just doesn't do it for me anymore

I think it all comes down to the navy rum I had to neck a few years ago where I pretty much shat myself :)

When I was younger, I used to drink so much I had blackouts and woke up having pissed myself. Stopped doing that at 21 when I met Mrs Rep and after that found if I drank more than about four pints I got sick.

As I have got older, my tolerance has increased but I try not to get totally shit faced just a bit merry

I'm 31 now. I thought I was over the whole getting annihilated phase, but I got so drunk the bank holiday weekend I got sick in the hotel, wiped my arse with a towel and got charged an extra 80 quid for professional cleaning.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
I'm 31 now. I thought I was over the whole getting annihilated phase, but I got so drunk the bank holiday weekend I got sick in the hotel, wiped my arse with a towel and got charged an extra 80 quid for professional cleaning.
Like myself, your username defines you :-)

D'oh!

dronefromsector7g said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
Like myself, your username defines you :-)

D'oh!
quite, senor ding dong!

I fucking love it.

Though about two weeks ago I walked into a lamppost absolutely lethered and now have a cut on my nose that will proper scar. I thought I'd fell over and twatted a kerb with my face but a girl from round the corner said she saw me zig zagging straight into it.

If I stick to beer or wine, I'm fine, it's when I start on vodka I start to lose bodily functions, I do like drinking though, probably way too much.

The worst thing about it for me, and what is probably going to stop me from drinking so much is, my missus said... at least you shat in the toilet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.