Getting drunk/drinking

No headache just completely wasted - what is gonna sober me up and bring me back to the land of the living?

I was a little tipsy last night but too tired to enjoy it.

I'm really tired lately

Yeah, drinking for the taste I've never done - much rather have a fresh orange for the taste, that's why I've never quite seen the point of alcohol free lager tbh.

I'm afraid I too tend to either not bother or bother to quite a large extent. Sticking to beer, and of the same kind, generally helps. Hello Arthur Guiness

I drink to relax, but I like to get relaxed as a newt.

mcmanus said:
MSP said:
Haven't had a drink for 12 years and recommend that to anyone, but when I did I never ever had a beer or any sort of alcohol while sitting at home watching tv etc..

Alcohol is shit anyway but when one drinks there's no point in it but to get drunk.

A priest told me not to have sex. I didn't fucking listen.

He probably didn't listen himself too :D

I'll never understand just having a few drinks. I've always been all or none.

I've actually been trying to cut down lately after getting pretty carried away , but I get these constant sugar urges I've never experienced until trying to cut back. I hate snacking/sweets more than drinking so I'm about to give up but its something I definitely didn't expect while trying to get healthier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.