Getting dumped

LaLuneBleue

My two year relationship came to a crashing end this morning when I got a call at 7am to finish things. I'd changed jobs and cities (well, moved to Leeds) and I'd moved into my own flat into the posher end of leeds.

She lived at home still (aged 28) and wouldn't move out until she was married, which I thought was odd but maybe romantically old fashioned. She's spoiled, her parents have just given her 10k for a mortgage deposit.

She was controlling, very critical and I didn't realise. My friend pointed it out and I pulled her up on it, expressing that I was unhappy with how she spoke to me etc. then, a few days later, she dumps me.

I'm stuck on my arse in Leeds, no friends or family about and I feel like utter shit thinking about her getting a new boyfriend whilst I'm stuck in a lease in a city that holds nothing but bad memories to me.

I hope we smash Spurs tonight, I need the morale boost

Fuck that woman she doesn't sound like a catch, let some other poor bloke have her and you go out and find the one that is right for you but before you do that go out and bang some slags. Lots of slags get a couple of STD's nothing that stays for life though (fuck that for a game of cards), get drunk, bang slags, live your life then do whatever it is comes naturally to you
Pump and dump for a few months my friend

This post is sponsored by Antiunited

It's none of my business mate but should you be taking advice from your 'mate; about your relationship ?

How do you know he isn't interested and wanted to throw a spanner in your works ?

If you needed him to point something out it surely can't have been bothering you that much in the first place. A lot of relationships are full of women being "critical" and wanting to be in control. Most guys can accept the rough with the smooth. Either way you need to decide for yourself what bothers you and not your mate.

I'd try giving her a ring and make up if there is any hope and if I felt so sad and jealous of who she might be with.

Well I'm absolutely amazed............Leeds had a posh bit lol.

Seriously though, you made some bad choices, we have all done it, blinded by the beauty of someone, the glamour and sexiness has a blinding effect sometimes especially for the young (25 and under) at a guess.

Sorry to be brutal but there's no use coming on here playing a violin, grow a pair, man up, do a deal on the lease to settle up early, then get the hell out of dodge back to Gods own City and thank your lucky stars you didn't marry her.

To coin a military term "Oh dear, how sad, carry on" .

good luck.

Sorry to hear that pal - it's shit but you'll soon realise you're better of without her. Presuming you have friends/family in Manchester, travel home at weekends, it's only 1hr on the train. Times like these you find out who your real friends are.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fuck that woman she doesn't sound like a catch, let some other poor bloke have her and you go out and find the one that is right for you but before you do that go out and bang some slags. Lots of slags get a couple of STD's nothing that stays for life though (fuck that for a game of cards), get drunk, bang slags, live your life then do whatever it is comes naturally to you
Pump and dump for a few months my friend

This post is sponsored by Antiunited

[bigimg]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gBOoWjU3wDI/UFdS9Y-9_wI/AAAAAAAADCQ/q-psML1GNqU/s1600/slow-clap-gif.gif[/bigimg]

pretty much spot on minus the STD'S.. But also to add mate the fact that she already has a boyfriend pretty much means she was banging/monkey branching already. again no loss to you. I hope you relies that once you just dont give a shit about them(give a dam about what they think or do) you will be less hurt from this + i think she was prolly bored with you and needed drama and shit. delete her off facebook and her number ect.

If I may?

Fuck her. Fuck her and her 10k off mummy and daddy, (thought she wasn't moving out until she was married?), and fuck her and her controlling manner.

You have a large city at your disposal, a posh pad and I would suggest that means a few quid in your pocket? Get out tonight in a boozer, watch the match and forget her. Tell your mate to come up, he will do if he's a proper mate.

If she's willing to dump you after you daring to pull on her on a few things, she's not worth the hassle mate, and it certainly wouldn't have lasted anyway. That's how people resolve things, by bringing them up and getting them sorted out.

By midnight tonight you'll be lay in a solidifying state of your own jizz after wanking furiously to he highlights of Negredo's 4th of the night.

Parting can be hard, but finding another is fuckin great.

1) you are in a university area

2) Drunken slappers everywhere

3) Own gaff

tumblr_mtnvjiaLo81ryxjdbo1_500.gif

Silly bugger, should have got yourself that house with her first, or taken half of the £10k! Leeds has plenty to do and I mean that in every sense. Get yourself out there and stop moping. Two years is eff all!!! Drink it away and take your emotions out on a 20stone yorkshire lass!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.