Getting married for the first time

Most people just say "I'm getting married" but I noticed you emphasise twice that you're getting married for the 1st time.
Are you thinking of doing it several times after this time ?
Well it's better to say that than saying I will be together forever with her when I don't know how things will work out. I will rather not make false promises to myself.

Hi all. So after dating my bird for a while, we have finally decided to tie the knot tomorrow. I keep getting told by my friends that I should be nervous but frankly I am not at all. Maybe me being an Indian and getting married to a white girl (who is 6 years older than me) has something to do with it as some of my friends are not really very receptive to the idea.

So for married folks here, any tips for people getting married for the 1st time?
Do not do it. If you're both happy, leave it like that

Good luck mate. Hope you have many happy years together. It's a bit of a rocky road sometimes but one hell of a journey you are going on. Remember to build in time to be together and time for you both to do your own thing.

Is this the same bird that wanted you to go fuck a prostitute last week, cos it turned her on?
Apologies if wrong, I have been partaking of the cider, and gins :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.