Getting married for the first time

Hi all. So after dating my bird for a while, we have finally decided to tie the knot tomorrow. I keep getting told by my friends that I should be nervous but frankly I am not at all. Maybe me being an Indian and getting married to a white girl (who is 6 years older than me) has something to do with it as some of my friends are not really very receptive to the idea.

So for married folks here, any tips for people getting married for the 1st time?
you're fucked. Have fun.

Hi all. So after dating my bird for a while, we have finally decided to tie the knot tomorrow. I keep getting told by my friends that I should be nervous but frankly I am not at all. Maybe me being an Indian and getting married to a white girl (who is 6 years older than me) has something to do with it as some of my friends are not really very receptive to the idea.

So for married folks here, any tips for people getting married for the 1st time?
Most people just say "I'm getting married" but I noticed you emphasise twice that you're getting married for the 1st time.
Are you thinking of doing it several times after this time ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.