Getting Rid of Bees

Great tip if you see them on their arse crawling, get them a bit of sugar water in a lid of a jam jar or similar. They will refuel very quick and be on their merry way.

I saw one on the ground last week when I was bringing my bin in, I got some sugar water in a lid, but could I get the fucker to have a drink??! He buzzed at me until I left him alone.

I saw one on the ground last week when I was bringing my bin in, I got some sugar water in a lid, but could I get the fucker to have a drink??! He buzzed at me until I left him alone.
The nowty little sod haha. Different on youtube videos and such where they seem grateful, not mancunian bees the arsy little shits.

Thought we couldn't as they have been on our coat of arms for over a hundred years. Thought everyone wanted them on our emblem now everyone wants to get rid of them. No pleasing some people.

The nowty little sod haha. Different on youtube videos and such where they seem grateful, not mancunian bees the arsy little shits.
Worker Bee mate
ever tried getting on with a job and some mithering fucker keeps asking "wanna drink, ere have a drink, go on mate have a brew, nice brew, coffee want coffee?...how about a cold drink then, pop, pop, cordial?..."BBBBBBzzzzzzzz offf"

Thought we couldn't as they have been on our coat of arms for over a hundred years. Thought everyone wanted them on our emblem now everyone wants to get rid of them. No pleasing some people.
Turns out the bees are bloody foreigners, tree bumblebees apparently , only appeared in the UK in the 1990s.
Obviously been on a bit too much of the old nectar as I certainly don’t have a house that resembles a tree.
Coming over here, wearing Dortmund colours and acting all loutish.

Can’t you just separate the drones from the queen then maybee put the drones in some sort of enclosure which could possibly dissuade any other bees from coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.