Getting something signed

ErlingHaaland

Ok so my son wants a signed poster of Pep for Christmas and I’ve been in touch with the club but sadly they can’t accommodate getting something personal signed . So ... I was thinking of taking him down to the training ground and trying to get it signed outside the gates as the players / Pep arrive . Does anyone know which entrance the players / Pep use and also best time ? Don’t want him ( and me ) stood at the wrong place getting piss wet through ! Thanks

Ok so my son wants a signed poster of Pep for Christmas and I’ve been in touch with the club but sadly they can’t accommodate getting something personal signed . So ... I was thinking of taking him down to the training ground and trying to get it signed outside the gates as the players / Pep arrive . Does anyone know which entrance the players / Pep use and also best time ? Don’t want him ( and me ) stood at the wrong place getting piss wet through ! Thanks
It will be hard doing it that way .There is a company called Autograph Art in Droylsden who have all sorts of City Stuff & another company called Blue Squiggle also does loads of stuff.They both on face book or google them ,Good Luck

Is it really important to have a poster signed, if you were thinking of taking him with you to the training ground just take a picture of Pep with your son and get a poster made up, surely that would be of greater personal value for your son.

Is it really important to have a poster signed, if you were thinking of taking him with you to the training ground just take a picture of Pep with your son and get a poster made up, surely that would be of greater personal value for your son.
If he cant get anything signed .I cant see how he will get a photo

Go down to Platt Lane, stand on the sidelines and shout at the players as they walk off the field. Alternatively catch them as they walk through the back streets to the Main Stand entrance or getting into their car on the forecourt usually around 1ish.

Sorry forgot simpler days, at best you the most interaction you might get is a brief glance of Pep as security moves you on and blocks your way.

My younger sister did the Etihad Stadium tour last week. Yesterday she sent me a picture of her and her friend sitting in the Press room NEXT TO PEP who was sharing a big joke with her. I really hope she got him to sign something for her.
And I am as jealous as sin - there was no one around when my wife and I did the tour a few years ago.

My younger sister did the Etihad Stadium tour last week. Yesterday she sent me a picture of her and her friend sitting in the Press room NEXT TO PEP who was sharing a big joke with her. I really hope she got him to sign something for her.
And I am as jealous as sin - there was no one around when my wife and I did the tour a few years ago.

Sorry am I being Clarkied? I’ll bite. There’s a new interactive tour with pep looking like he’s sat there ;-) I feel abit silly replying now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.