Getting to Prague

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
Hi fellow bluemooners

Looking for a bit of help regarding getting to Prague in August.

Flights from Manchester at the time we are going are really expensive and the London airports aren't great prices either.
Thinking of flying to Berlin then getting a train. The journey on the train is over 4 hours though.

So, has anybody any other suggestions on how to get to Prague?

Cheers

Hi fellow bluemooners

Flights from Manchester at the time we are going are really expensive and the London airports aren't great prices either.
Thinking of flying to Berlin then getting a train. The journey on the train is over 4 hours though.

Cheers

I looked at going the other month, I was gonna frly to Poland and get the train, as they have an overnight sleeper train

Hi fellow bluemooners

Cheers
It's a beautiful trip doing it that way.

Did it a couple of years ago. Flight to Berlin was £20.

I'm lucky though as I work on the railway and we have an international travel voucher scheme which meant it cost me nowt to get the train.

Cheep beer and food cooked to order on the Czech rail services there.

Hi fellow bluemooners

Cheers
Outbound flights with easyjet are £50 from mcr, then maybe fly back from Munich. Not sure why they want £1000 to get back . Top city and well worth the trip

You could also go down to bratislava or Budapest then fly back with Ryan Air cheap . Its easy to get to them places on train or bus. And considerably cheaper beer food and accommodation than Munich.

Try Brno airport and a train from there to Prague.
Brno is a city a few hours away from Prague.
The train was cheap as the time we did it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.