Ghoulam

I remember when we played Monaco at home last season, and Mendy, Silva and Mbappe were absolute stand out performers. I wouldn't put any of Napoli's players in that category
Think Diawara, Allan and Callejon were incredible.

I picked him out from the start thinking, I'll have a good look at our new left back. His second half display was outstanding and that run to win the pen confirmed it for me. Get him signed up, oh and that big black guy in the Midfield

I picked him out from the start thinking, I'll have a good look at our new left back. His second half display was outstanding and that run to win the pen confirmed it for me. Get him signed up, oh and that big black guy in the Midfield

Except he should have been tackled / fouled 20 years further up the pitch! Why wait till he's in the box before an attempt to tackle him is made! Not one of our better "actions" on the night. Agree he was good though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.