Gianluigi Buffon

America seems in flavour at the mo, he'll probably zip off there

no thanks at City

Don't we still have Claudio Bravo in contract? Otherwise, why not? It could be fun.

Just trying to sell papers. Doesn't suit our play, wouldn't be 1st choice and wouldn't want to be. Can see him maybe going MLS.

I remember him slagging us off just after the takeover when we were supposedly linked with him. Yesterdays man we don't want him here.

I remember him slagging us off just after the takeover when we were supposedly linked with him. Yesterdays man we don't want him here.

GivingThoseEthiopianwolf

Still a decent keeper, and wouldn't be bad for experience in the squad as 2nd choice, but don't think he would be happy on the bench even at 40 and will have plenty of suitors for first team, and doesnt suits our play... Liverpool also been mentioned which would mean be would be first choice so I think that link is speculation as is ours - if dea gea is linked to Madrid in summer again I'd expect uniteds hat thrown in aswell with a mega money deal for the best keeper ever headline's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.