Gianluigi Buffon

There are always fans enamored with making aging past it supertars backups here. For the life of me I don't get why.

No! To all of them.

Bravo will leave as I can't see him liking being second fiddle to Ederson. But Buffon will not replace him for similar reasons.

There are always fans enamored with making aging past it supertars backups here. For the life of me I don't get why.

No! To all of them.
I'd take Iniesta, but Buffon would be a waste of time and money (unless he retired and joined as a coach).

Fascist views won’t go down well with our owners. Unlikely to happen.

I remember him slagging us off just after the takeover when we were supposedly linked with him. Yesterdays man we don't want him here.
He did indeed. A right nasty dig in true Jack Welshi*te styleee iirc.

I’d rather Bring Big Barry Siddall back out of retirement, for cup games, or play with no ‘keeper at all... which, on reflection, in Barry’s case, virtually amounted to the same thing

Last edited:
I'd rather he was in goal for us than bravo for cup matches but I still think second choice keeper shouldn't take up a foreign slot in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.