Gibbs - No red card?

rossie

just seen the explanation given by twattenburg , the reason it was only a yellow was because the ball was going away from goal, .. what bullshit that is, markovic would have had a clear run on on goal ,that was a clear red card as any.. im not going to say these referees are as bent as hell towards the so called sky 4 teams but there has to be a reason why this sort of thing keeps happening week after week . i think there has to be video evidence brought in now on decisions like this , if only to give the smaller clubs an even chance .. i guess the refs just bottle it when comes the making these decisions against the big teams when they are at home . its not right and this twat is supposed to be our top ref .. mods pls merge if already a thread about this ,just havent seen it

Last edited:
So it's that obvious now that they just come out and lie rather than look incompetent.

God help us if video replays start being used, I thought years ago it'd level up the bias but it wouldn't just look at Webb on BT.

Turned into a bent sport after going from 1970 I'm getting towards kicking it into touch these days, another Cup win and a League with Pep and I'll be done....let's if THEY let us win fairly.

just seen the explanation given by twattenburg , the reason it was only a yellow was because the ball was going away from goal, .. what bullshit that is, markovic would have had a clear run on on goal ,that was a clear red card as any.. im not going to say these referees are as bent as hell towards the so called sky 4 teams but there has to be a reason why this sort of thing keeps happening week after week . i think there has to be video evidence brought in now on decisions like this , if only to give the smaller clubs an even chance .. i guess the refs just bottle it when comes the making these decisions against the big teams when they are at home . its not right and this twat is supposed to be our top ref .. mods pls merge if already a thread about this ,just havent seen it

Is that what he said??? it was bloody central of the pitch about 6 yards outside of the box he would have been clean through.

Is that what he said??? it was bloody central of the pitch about 6 yards outside of the box he would have been clean through.

They will argue that black is white and white is black. And sky blue isn't a colour! The more we see of these refs this season, and the more we hear from them, the more my intelligence is insulted. Going away from goal, my arse!

It wasn't going away from goal either, next players will be getting cleaned out in the area cutting inside for a shot and it won't be a penalty because they were heading towards the touchline if they didn't change direction.

The ball did end up going away from goal actually, but only because of Gibbs' foul, in that his push caused Markovic to chest it that way.
Defo red card, nearest defender about 5-10 yards away, middle of pitch.
That combined with the hand-ball goal - Hull were robbed

The ball did end up going away from goal actually, but only because of Gibbs' foul, in that his push caused Markovic to chest it that way.
Defo red card, nearest defender about 5-10 yards away, middle of pitch.
That combined with the hand-ball goal - Hull were robbed

Wenger's last season - need to make sure the Arse make top 4!

Since when have refs come out and explained decisions?

This game is bent!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.