Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

"How would you describe the defendant Sir Alex?"

"A wonderful man who like me has the occasional case of the shits to avoid being done in court."

"What does that have to do with the case?"

"He told me his missus was on the shitter when he slapped her. Having a mole at the counter can change a man for the worse I tell yeh..."

Ferguson comes across in his testimony as a total twat. An old drunk defending the indefensible.
Ryan was a lovely quiet lad…….when he was 13!!
The testimony from the chair at Salford City FC was hilarious - “very much a gentleman”.
Incredible to believe that Giggs won SPOTY in 2009 beating Jenson Button and Jessica Ennis.

He didn't play for city for long

He played for city very briefly, so doubt you got to know him that well

Mate he was at Deans I was at Stretford Vics we played from the age of 10 until he left City I think at 14/15 can’t remember now it’s long time ago , up the blues

Fuck me fuckin' he'll
Why do your lips fuckin' swell
I only nutted you just the once
And now you go phoning the cops you stupid woman, you've ruined my career, I'm gonna fuckin' do you, you fucking slag

To be fair I think I need to work on the last line
I presume, this is the one that’s been withheld from evidence?

Ferguson comes across in his testimony as a total twat. An old drunk defending the indefensible.
Ryan was a lovely quiet lad…….when he was 13!!
The testimony from the chair at Salford City FC was hilarious - “very much a gentleman”.
Incredible to believe that Giggs won SPOTY in 2009 beating Jenson Button and Jessica Ennis.

That’s rags/rats for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.