Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

Looking at the tan he doesn't give a sh1t, he may he in for one hell of a shock in January, welcome to HMP Manchester Ryan, here's your soap
Either that or the pisscan has used his privilege again to get the **** off.

Either that or the pisscan has used his privilege again to get the **** off.
He's used them all up on himself, don't forget he drives down the wrong side of the road so he does not piss himself.

Reactions: mat
No way is he going down. Not a chance. The rag hierarchy will pull out all the stops and he'll get a paltry fine of a couple of hundred pounds. They've got about six months to prepare a total blackening of the lady's name, half a year to twist everything into portraying her as a scheming gold-digger with a disreputable past, and make him into a brave and gallant hero who tried to pacify her, but when that failed and she resorted to violence he defended himself from the vicious assault, but in the process he accidentally kicked fuck out of her a dozen times.

If you're wealthy you can do whatever the fuck you want.

you don’t wanna upset the Victims or Rag fans do you
I do…every single living, breathing, millisecond of my existence I want to spend upsetting them. And then when I’m dead I want to come back as a ghost and continue to upset every last one of the bastards by haunting them for eternity…

…and then do it all again just to be sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.