Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

At what point does he get referred to as former Manchester City school boy? Once he's found guilty?

According to a friend, there's footage filmed by one of the girls of Giggs attacking the other. He knows he is fucked.

Last edited:
At what point does he get referred to as former Manchester City school boy? Once he's found guilty?

According to a friend, there's footage filmed by one of the girls of Giggs attacking the other. He knows he is fucked.
I would have thought that if your friend knows of a film of Giggs attacking a woman then Giggs (and his legal team) will know of it which would make his not guilty plea a little strange.
I'd be highly surprised (unless the phone was hidden) that anyone would lash out at someone knowing that a 3rd party was stood there feet away filming it and then not deal with the filming of it immediately

If there genuinely is footage then the legal teams would have been over it a billion times by now, and some unscrupulous tabloid editor (all of 'em!) would be offering mega-bucks for when the trial is over.

When he appeared in court he had a blue suit !!

I would have thought that if your friend knows of a film of Giggs attacking a woman then Giggs (and his legal team) will know of it which would make his not guilty plea a little strange.
I'd be highly surprised (unless the phone was hidden) that anyone would lash out at someone knowing that a 3rd party was stood there feet away filming it and then not deal with the filming of it immediately
It depends. Some people can't accept that they've done wrong, even if there is irrefutable proof that they have. It's a trait that runs through those with Narcissistic Personality Disorder for example. It could well be that Giggs has NPD. I'm not saying he has but his previous squeaky clean persona has been increasingly ripped to shreds ever since the affair with his brother's wife came to light.

Reckon he will says its Rhodri ....lol

It depends. Some people can't accept that they've done wrong, even if there is irrefutable proof that they have. It's a trait that runs through those with Narcissistic Personality Disorder for example. It could well be that Giggs has NPD. I'm not saying he has but his previous squeaky clean persona has been increasingly ripped to shreds ever since the affair with his brother's wife came to light.
They also often hope that the prosecution witnesses won’t turn up on the day, whether through fear of the ordeal of giving evidence and being cross examined, or having been ‘persuaded’ not to attend for whatever reason. You see it all the time, people belatedly changing their pleas to guilty on the morning of the trial once they know the witnesses have turned up.

Giggs is used to attacking the Wing.

Now he has graduated to GBH.

it’s the United way...:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.