Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

Has anyone watched Jimmy McGovern's prison drama "Inside" starring Sean Bean?

If it is a true reflection of life inside I do not envy Giggs although I guess his money will keep him safe (to an extent).

For those who have not watched it is available on BBC iPlayer and is worth watching.

If it is a true reflection of life inside I do not envy Giggs although I guess his money will keep him safe (to an extent).

For those who have not watched it is available on BBC iPlayer and is worth watching.
There will be plenty of rags to "protect him" like there was when Ian Brown was inside.
And no doubt someone on the outside will be receiving a monthly cheque.

I watched it. If it’s anything like a true reflection of life inside a prison it’s enough to keep anybody on the straight and narrow

They also often hope that the prosecution witnesses won’t turn up on the day, whether through fear of the ordeal of giving evidence and being cross examined, or having been ‘persuaded’ not to attend for whatever reason. You see it all the time, people belatedly changing their pleas to guilty on the morning of the trial once they know the witnesses have turned up.
DV trials nearly always get resolved one way or the other on the day of trial for the reasons you outlined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.