Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

It depends. Some people can't accept that they've done wrong, even if there is irrefutable proof that they have. It's a trait that runs through those with Narcissistic Personality Disorder for example. It could well be that Giggs has NPD. I'm not saying he has but his previous squeaky clean persona has been increasingly ripped to shreds ever since the affair with his brother's wife came to light.
Peter Sutckiffe pleaded not guilty to murder. There was a fair bit of evidence to the contrary. Much of which lay right in front of the jury throughout the trial (knives, hammers, rope etc).
I know we can’t compare Giggs with the Ripper though. (Giggs is a much bigger ****).

Don’t care much either way for Wales, but it’s a little bit poetic they’ll get to play in this tournament without that **** in charge.
Yes, although Wales are playing in the Euro's, we now have a Head Coach (Robert Page) who was the u'21's coach. His managerial highlights have been managing Port Vale & Northampton Town.
So because of Giggs's court case, the Welsh FA did not have the time or the balls to appoint another reputable manager. As Giggs did not take the honourable option of resigning, Wales will now have Robert Page in charge until January '22.
Giggs has left his country up shit creek, without a paddle. I have a strong feeling he will plead guilty on the day of his trial and try to get a reduced sentence.
He has never cared about his national team as a player and now as manager.
I cannot stomach looking at the weasel and hope his many previous misdemeanors (some which have not been disclosed) come back to haunt him..

It depends. Some people can't accept that they've done wrong, even if there is irrefutable proof that they have. It's a trait that runs through those with Narcissistic Personality Disorder for example. It could well be that Giggs has NPD. I'm not saying he has but his previous squeaky clean persona has been increasingly ripped to shreds ever since the affair with his brother's wife came to light.

All good points. Nobody can make that diagnosis without the relevant qualifications and certainly not from a far, but he is certainly on spectrum even if not clinically.

Are people with NPD capable of playing team sports at the elite level in a role below the star or talisman? I would have generally thought that they weren't.

Probably just a very self-centred ****.

Yes, although Wales are playing in the Euro's, we now have a Head Coach (Robert Page) who was the u'21's coach. His managerial highlights have been managing Port Vale & Northampton Town.
So because of Giggs's court case, the Welsh FA did not have the time or the balls to appoint another reputable manager. As Giggs did not take the honourable option of resigning, Wales will now have Robert Page in charge until January '22.
Giggs has left his country up shit creek, without a paddle. I have a strong feeling he will plead guilty on the day of his trial and try to get a reduced sentence.
He has never cared about his national team as a player and now as manager.
I cannot stomach looking at the weasel and hope his many previous misdemeanors (some which have not been disclosed) come back to haunt him..
A lot of the 'no shows' for his country were down to the Pisscan, I believe. Making sure he was 'injured' before any international games that he might be selected for, but then suddenly making a miraculous recovery just before the rags' next game.
Riggs should have had the balls to say 'Fuck you' to the bully and done his patriotic duty. If I was a footballer at the peak of my game and my country came calling I'd want to go out there and do my bit for the nation, like most people would. But it says so much about the whole set up at the swamp that the Pisscan held so much sway that he was able to dictate who played for his country and who didn't.

A lot of the 'no shows' for his country were down to the Pisscan, I believe. Making sure he was 'injured' before any international games that he might be selected for, but then suddenly making a miraculous recovery just before the rags' next game.
Riggs should have had the balls to say 'Fuck you' to the bully and done his patriotic duty. If I was a footballer at the peak of my game and my country came calling I'd want to go out there and do my bit for the nation, like most people would. But it says so much about the whole set up at the swamp that the Pisscan held so much sway that he was able to dictate who played for his country and who didn't.
The-strange-tale-of-the-England-Schoolboys-football-team.jpg
That's the level of patriotic duty in that ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.