Gigs Thread

End of the Road was superb as always. Few highlights for me - Richard Dawson, Bonnie Prince Billy, CMAT, Bill Ryder Jones, Baxter Dury, Idles, Slowdive, Joanna Sternberg, English Teacher, Cornelius.

Sure I’ve missed a few but they were all great.

Went to see Ride at the Limelight in Belfast on Monday night...i think maybe 4th or 5th time.

A friend spoke to Andy Bell beforehand and asked if he was playing the Oasis shows and he replied to say he would...if he is asked. Take from that what you will!

Attachments

• ride.jpg
    ride.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 5
Nice! They weren’t my cup of tea, but they certainly were contenders for ‘hardest working band’ back in the 80s. It felt like they were somewhere on the bill at literally every gig in town.
I never saw them unfortunately, well I sort of did in HMV but was right at the back and could see fuck al as I was only about 13 :-)

I had the gig video from the international and it look manic, chaotic and fantastic, I bet live they were great to see, so many band now are dull, a good stage invasion never harmed anyone (been on a few in my day)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.