Gio....

PaulPowerShower

I miss him......

That's all......

That man saved me from nearly throwing myself under buses after most games....

If you see him, tell him I think I love him

x

Snap.He will always be the City player I love most even if the man(Messi) who is now having the career the lazy little sod should have ended up having ever turns up at Eastlands!

You 'think' you love him?! Whats wrong with you, surely he deserves your absolute 100% commitement after what he did for us!

Jnr Kisby said:
You 'think' you love him?! Whats wrong with you, surely he deserves your absolute 100% commitement after what he did for us!

When I say I think I love him....I didnt mean it in a fucking about he was a good player way

I meant I ACTUALLY think I love him.......properly love him......like a husbanbd loves his wife love him.....

PaulPowerShower said:
I miss him......

That's all......

That man saved me from nearly throwing myself under buses after most games....

If you see him, tell him I think I love him

x
attachment.php

I would imagine he'll start for Hull on Sat so you may have the opportunity then.

Levyblue said:
I would imagine he'll start for Hull on Sat so you may have the opportunity then.

Oi don't be using the Lords name in vain!

PaulPowerShower said:
Jnr Kisby said:

When I say I think I love him....I didnt mean it in a fucking about he was a good player way

I meant I ACTUALLY think I love him.......properly love him......like a husbanbd loves his wife love him.....

As did I...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.