Giovanni Reyna

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
I’m surprised he didn’t transfer from NYFC to our academy in the first place, how were Dortmund allowed to get him when we should have pick of the bunch
Probably because he needed to step up from NYCFC, was too good for our EDS and nowhere near ready to challenge for a place in the first team squad (and I mean squad not starting xi). We can't just hoard players that we won't play or develop properly.

I’m surprised he didn’t transfer from NYFC to our academy in the first place, how were Dortmund allowed to get him when we should have pick of the bunch
Mostly because Claudio was DoF at NYCFC so chose what was best for his son > NYCFC/CFG profit.

And maybe a large sell on clause or first option to buy going to a CFG owned team? I did find it strange he went to Dortmund when there were signs he was decent while playing at NYCFC.

I won't mind him but he won't be pushing any of our mainstays. I doubt he'd wanna take a step back.

Probably because he needed to step up from NYCFC, was too good for our EDS and nowhere near ready to challenge for a place in the first team squad (and I mean squad not starting xi). We can't just hoard players that we won't play or develop properly.
All true and would also add that slavery is actually illegal in this country at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.