Giovanni Reyna

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Just like Haaland, he’s going to come home one day! Imagine Haaland, Foden and Reyna at City!

I'd take the lot - Bellingham and Sancho too. The former is made to replace Fern. The latter did no real harm to us and took the hard route through a foreign league which will have been extremely good for his development as a person. At that stage I'd lose Raheem to Real or whoever and find another exotically talented winger/attacker.

All of them, in my view, are absolutely made for this new stage of our project.

It’s a good read :) Mad to think we are now at a time where some of those kids that were inspired by Sergio’s goal are now young adults, with soft spots for City. And some just happen to be class footballers :)
Same with the media, not happening yet but city kids will be fan's forever and infiltrate the media.
Just hope they show more class then the red loving twats that are bitter as fuck.

This might be on next season and yes I've bumped this thread, as it was two pages behind *ucking James Ward-Prowse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.