Giovanni van Bronckhorst,life after Pep?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by karen7, 28 Sep 2019.

1. karen7

karen7

Manchester City are preparing for life after Pep Guardiola after giving Giovanni van Bronckhorst an access-all-areas role at the club. Van Bronckhorst signed a contract that has put him on the payroll. The plan is for him to remain if it proves a good fit. [@MullockSMirror]

2. karen7

karen7

Executives at Manchester City want to put a succession plan in place. Van Bronckhorst is being given an insight into how the club operates at boardroom level as well as the workings of City’s extensive scouting network and coaching set-up. [@MullockSMirror]

BLUEMATT23 likes this.
  3. dublinblue12

dublinblue12

Don't want to even think about it, but good I suppose the club is putting a plan in place for the eventuality, and not just hiring David Moyes

4. deano ou812

deano ou812

Is this made up bollocks or is it from the horses mouth as in city’s board,van bronckhorst doesn’t seem like the type to succeed in the high pressure cauldron of the premier league ...

5. journolud

journolud

Moyes is available if we act quickly.

6. karen7

karen7

Mullock get's fed news so i think reliable,if not true i dare say we will put some distance on it tomorrow

deano ou812 likes this.
  7. BJL_City

BJL_City

won the league with Arsenal, won the CL with Barca and took Feyenoord to the Dutch League title in a 2-team league. Think he's got something about him somehow.

8. deano ou812

deano ou812

Meh.. I’d rather go for the likes of the Ajax coach or dare say it Pochettinho..

9. Poch is a **** and loves to hang his players out to dry - always blaming them. He can get fucked.

10. mat

mat

When Pep eventually leaves we must follow the lead of our neighbours. Someone get Andy Morrison on the blower!